Paternity Actions

At JIMOH PC, we help fathers with establishing their parental rights. This can be done through the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Austin with an acknowledgement of paternity form or by an adjudication action in court.

Either way, we can help establish your relationship with your child, gain your legal rights and be able to participate in the life of your child.

For a free consultation, call us today at (713) 271-8484, send us a message at, or fill out our Contact Us form.