It is possible to modify custody and support orders in Texas based on material and substantial change in circumstances and other statutory grounds.

If these changes occur, you will need an experienced lawyer to help you request or stop a modification of your orders.

At the Law Office of Jimoh PC., we are equipped with the requisite skills and compassion you deserve.

For a free consultation, call us today at (713) 271-8484, send us a message at, or fill out our Contact Us form.