Houston Family Law Attorneys
Helping Client Navigate the Texas Family Court System With Dignity
Working through your family’s issues in the Texas family court system can be stressful and disheartening. It’s easy to let your emotions get the better of you when legal matters concern your family. At The Law Office of Jimoh PC, we help clients work through a wide range of family law issues with compassion and understanding for the difficulty of their situation. Our Houston family law attorney can help you navigate the family law court system and ensure you have access to the services you need to reach a positive outcome. We ensure our client's cases are handled respectfully, but our team is here for you when you need strong and aggressive representation. Our job is to take care of your legal needs while you work on protecting your family and personal interests.
Contact the Houston family law team at The Law Office of Jimoh PC online to schedule a consultation. We’re available to serve clients in Houston and neighboring communities.
Houston Comprehensive Family Law Attorney
At The Law Office of Jimoh PC, we understand your legal needs have brought you to our firm during one of the most stressful periods of your life. A divorce doesn’t have to rob you of your dignity, and our team will go above and beyond to provide reliable legal support, from an honest case assessment to finalizing your divorce. We provide legal assistance in many areas of family law, and our legal team can assist you immediately.
We provide representation for a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Adoptions: Expanding your family through adoption is a wonderful and exciting time, but it can also be stressful if you’re worried about legal obstacles and requirements. At The Law Office of Jimoh PC, we can guide you through the adoption process and help you avoid common mistakes.
- Divorce: Ending your marriage is an emotional experience; no one gets married looking forward to the time they will divorce. Our legal team helps clients get through the divorce process without setbacks and derailments you could experience without strong legal representation.
- Property Division: When you’re married, your assets become comingled, and dividing them during a divorce can be challenging. The property division process can be simple or complex depending on your financial situation. Our divorce attorney can ensure you have the support you need and protect your financial interests.
- Child Custody: Divorce is hard on families, and child custody negotiations are difficult for most couples. Learning how to share children and operate in separate households is a challenge most divorcing couples have to learn to navigate. Children in divorcing families can be caught in the middle of a contentious divorce, so our firm helps our clients navigate these difficulties through thoughtful guidance.
- Modification: Once your divorce is over, it can still have a rippling impact throughout your life, especially when you have children. Whether the problem is an out-of-state move or child support issues, the legal team at The Law Office of Jimoh PC provides post-divorce legal support.
- Child Support: The noncustodial parent will need to make payments to the custodial parent to support the needs of minor children from the relationship. Children deserve to have both parents in their life, and they need to be supported by both parents, emotionally and financially. Child support issues can be complicated for couples who may feel payments are unfair or more than they can afford.
Regardless of what family law support you need, our firm can review your legal situation and ensure you have access to reliable solutions. You can trust our legal team to take the time to answer your questions and keep you aware of all your legal options so you’re well informed and ready to make the best choices for your situation.
Experienced Houston Family Law Attorneys
At The Law Office of Jimoh PC, we are committed to helping our clients find positive solutions to their family law issues. Whether you are working through a divorce or need help with a custody modification, our legal team can help you. We are well versed in Texas family law matters, and when you’re our client, we are committed to providing the legal support you and your family need as long as your case is in the family court system. We understand divorces can have a lasting impact on your life and family, so our legal team is also available to handle any post-divorce issues you may have.
Contact our team by calling (713) 999-6585 or by requesting a consultation online.