Child Support

In Texas, parents have a legal duty to support their children financially. At JIMOH PC, we can help you calculate the amount of child support that a party is legal obligated to pay, whether the parent is receiving a fixed income or commission-based income. We can also assist in terminating or modifying a child support obligation if circumstances change.

For a free consultation, call us today at (713) 271-8484, send us a message at, or fill out our Contact Us form.